Motacan Terms & Conditions
You must agree to and follow the Motacan Compassion Society (MCS) Code of Conduct and the following terms and conditons to order products.
- You must be a member of Motacan Compassion Society to order
- MCS will only deliver to the member's address on file
- MCS only delivers to addresses in Canada
- No minors may purchase, you must be at least 19 years old
- MCS assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged orders
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice
- 5% Tax will be added to orders
- $20 shipping will be added to orders under $200.
- Your order will be shipped once we receive your payment by interac e-transfer
- All sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges
MCS makes no guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, about the effectiveness of cannabis for your particular medical condition or symptoms.
Any medical information provided is not to be considered advice and is not to be treated as a substitute for medical advice or treatment options. Please consult your physician about whether the use of medicinal cannabis is an appropriate treatment option for your medical condition.
MCS will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
When you become a member and register on our website to purchase products we collect information from you required to confirm your medical eligibilty and contact information for sending you notifications about your order and shipping your products.
We do not share your information with any outside parties.
Motacan Compassion Society